Friday, April 8, 2011

"I Love To See The Temple ... I'm Going There Someday!"

April 8th, 2011 will forever be a special day in our hearts. It was the day Tavin went through the temple for the very first time.





Sitting in the chapel ... surrounded by friends and loved ones ... Tavin walked in, all dressed in white. The joy that filled my soul is unlike anything I can ever describe. As I hugged him, I felt so happy knowing that he had made it, and reached this ever important goal. Because of temples ... families can be together forever. What an amazing treasure temples are!


Tavin's journey is just beginning. He is taking his first steps towards a path that will bless his life, and the lives of others ... forever.

Remember ... "No empty chairs" ... another one was filled tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment